The Leverage Trading Agreement (hereinafter referred to as this “Agreement”) is concluded between users (“you”) and our platform (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) and is applicable to the leverage loan service and leverage trading service of this website. The User Agreement and other terms of this website is also applicable to all users. Accessing, login-ing to this website (including the client of the website's API, mobile application, etc.), using any service provided by this website (including the mobile application of this website), or clicking the "read and agree" button are deemed to that you have read, understood and agreed to this agreement and to User Agreement. If you do not agree with any terms or conditions of this agreement or the User Agreement, please stop accessing this website and stop using the service. If you continue to access this website or use this service, you are deemed to have unconditionally agreed to the entire contents of this agreement and the User Agreement. The language of this agreement is Chinese. For the convenience of users, this agreement may be translated into different languages for reference only. If there is any inconsistency between different language versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
1. Scope and application of the agreement. This agreement applies to your use of this website for leverage trading. This agreement includes the business rules formulated by this website for different leverage trading services, and additional amendments to this agreement and the business rules from time to time in the form of announcements on this website, including but not limited to the "Fixed Leverage Business Rules" and any related leverage Announcement of multiples, rates, margins, risk rates, forced liquidation, etc. This agreement is a supplement to the User Agreement. If this Agreement is inconsistent with the User Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail. If this agreement does not explicitly stipulate, the "User Agreement" shall prevail.
2. This Agreement may be modified, altered or updated by this Website at any time without prior notice to you. Any and all modifications or changes to this agreement will become effective immediately after being posted on this website or sent to users. After any effective date of any modification, change or update, if you continue to use any of the services on this website, you are deemed to have accepted the new, modified or updated agreement. It is recommended that you check frequently to confirm that your understanding of this Agreement is timely and accurate.
3. Voluntary behavior. Your leveraged trading on this website is entirely a voluntary trading behavior carried out by you based on your own economic situation and after you understand the relevant risks you face. It has no relationship with this website and third parties.
4. If you engage in Leverage transactions on this Website, you may receive significant return on your investment, and may also be subject to considerable investment risks. In order to help you better understand the risks, you are hereby warned against the risks associated with Leverage transactions, in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, administrative ordinances and relevant state policies, and please read the following risk warning carefully. Your Leverage transaction on this Website include but are not limited to:
(1) Inherent Risks of Digital Assets: the digital assets market is new and unconfirmed, and does not necessarily grow. At present, digital assets are mainly used by speculators in large quantities, and are used less on retail and commercial markets; therefore, the price of digital assets is volatile, and thus may have a negative impact on investments in digital assets. In addition, different from the stock market, the digital assets market does not have a "limit up-limit down" mechanism, and is open for trading around the clock. As bargaining chips of digital assets are relatively fewer, the price of digital assets may be subject to major fluctuations caused by market-makers’ control and global government policies, and may even rise or drop by several times within one day. In view of this, any and all financial losses attributable to the digital assets themselves shall be borne solely by you.
(2) Policy Risks: trading in digital assets may be suspended or prohibited at any time due to the adoption or modification of any applicable law, regulation and regulatory document in relevant countries. Any and all financial losses that may arise when trading in digital assets is suspended or prohibited due to the adoption or modification of any law, administrative regulation or regulatory document in a relevant country shall be borne by you exclusively.
(3) Risks Relating to The Internet and Technology: this Website cannot guarantee that all the information, programs, texts, etc. contained in this Website are completely safe, and free from the interference and destruction by any malicious programs, such as viruses, Trojans, etc.; therefore, your log onto this Website, your use of any service offered by this Website, or download of any program, information, data, etc. of this Website, and your use of such downloaded program, information, data, etc, are your personal decisions and therefore you shall exclusively bear all possible risks and losses that may arise due to such decisions. The use of Internet-based trading systems also carries risks, including but not limited to failures in software, hardware and Internet access. As this Website cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, this Website will not be held liable for any distortion, delay and access failure in any way whatsoever.
(4) Risks Relating to Force Majeure: where this Website is unable to provide the Service or has to delay the Service due to information network equipment maintenance, information network connection failures, errors in computers, communication systems or other systems, power failures, attacks, the weather, accidents, strikes, labour disputes, violent upheavals, uprisings, riots, lack of productivity or production materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, reasons on the part of banks or any other partners, the collapse of the digital assets market, government actions, orders of judicial or administrative authorities, other acts that are beyond the control by this Website, or over which this Website does not have the ability to control, or any reasons on the part of any third party, and therefore causes damages to you, this Website shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever.
(5) Market Information Risks. This Website does not guarantee the correctness or applicability of relevant trading analyses, market analyses, etc.; this Website cannot control the information or advice that you have received or will receive from the intermediaries or any other agency or employee thereof, nor does this Website support or guarantee the accuracy or integrity of such information or advice in connection with trading; all the risks that may arise due to such analyses, information, advice shall be borne exclusively by you, without implicating this Website in any manner whatsoever.
(6) Risks Relating to Seizure and Freezing. Where a competent authority, by presenting relevant investigation warrants, requires this Website to cooperate with any investigation into your account with this Website, or seal up, freeze or transfer of such account, this Website will provide necessary assistance to such authority by providing to it your corresponding data in accordance with the requirements of such authority, or by carrying out the corresponding operations; in this case, this Website shall not be held liable for any disclosure of your privacy, the inoperability of your account, or losses, etc., that may arise consequently.
(7) Other Risks: (a) Losses caused by your mistakes such as lost account, forgot password, improper operation, made wrong investment decision;(b) losses caused by your authorized person’s malicious operation to your account; (c) losses caused by your authorized person’s Leverage trading in your account; (d) other accidents and losses not caused by the website; the above losses will be borne by yourself. This website does not assume any responsibility for the losses.
Special Reminder: if you participate in the Leverage transactions on this Website, you shall properly control the risks, assess the value and risks of investment in digital assets at your own discretion, and bear the financial risks that all your investment may be lost. You shall trade base on your own financial conditions and risk-bearing capacity, and clearly recognize the risks of digital assets investment. If you invest in digital assets, there is the possibility that you may obtain profits, as well as you may sustain losses. Risk warnings in this Agreement does not disclose all risks relating to Leverage transactions in connection with digital assets. You are advised to have a clear understanding of this fact and be aware that the market is subject to risks and therefore prudent investment is recommended.
5. Definition. In this agreement, the following terms shall have the following definitions:
(1) Leverage trading: refers to transactions conducted on this website using leverage loans for digital assets.
(2) Leverage account: refers to a virtual sub-account set up under the user's existing UID account and used to store margin and leverage loan digital assets. Its asset accounting is independent of other sub-accounts under the user's UID account.
(3) Leverage loan: refers to digital asset loan applied through this website for the purpose of leverage trading.
(4) Margin: refers to a certain amount of digital assets that must be transferred by you in advance to a designated leverage account as a collateral for leverage loan.
(5) Risk rate: refers to the risk rate of the leverage account, that is, the risk rate calculated based on the amount of leverage loan in each leverage account and the total value of assets in the account.
(6) Forced liquidation: When the risk rate of your leverage account reaches a certain standard, this website has the right to dispose of all assets in your leveraged account by itself to recover the loan and corresponding interest expenses. It is also called "liquidation".
6. Service type. The leverage trading services provided on this website are divided into two types: fixed leverage trading and cross leverage trading. Different leverage trading apply different business rules. Users should carefully read and agree to abide by the corresponding business rules when using any of the leverage trading services.
7. Eligibility. When using this service, the user must have completed account registration and authentication in accordance with the provisions of the "User Agreement" and legally hold a valid UID account and login password.
8. Activate a leverage account. When a user applies for a certain type of digital asset leverage loan for the first time, this website will automatically activate a leverage account for that user. It is only used to store or calculate digital assets related leverage loans. The applicable digital asset types are determined according to the type of leverage trading selected by the user and the corresponding business rules. The account number or login password of the leverage account and the user's UID account and login password are used to operate the leverage account after logging in to its UID account.
9. Margin deposit. Before applying for a leverage loan, the user must deposit eligible margin into the designated leverage account in accordance with the requirements. The types of allowable margin and the types of digital assets that can be borrowed are determined according to the type of leverage trading selected by the user and the corresponding business rules.
10. Loan application. After the deposit is received, users can apply for leverage loan within the maximum borrowing amount allowed on this website.
11. Cost. The user understands and agrees that the use of the service may incur related costs such as interest on borrowings and handling fees, and agrees to pay the corresponding fees in accordance with the requirements of this agreement. The interest on leverage loan is calculated from the hour you receive the digital asset borrowed, and is calculated on an hourly basis for less than an hour. The interest expense standards and payment methods for leverage loan are subject to the corresponding business rules. The fee standards and payment methods are subject to the "User Agreement" and relevant platform transaction fee business rules or announcements.
12. Repayment of loan. The user shall return the borrowed digital assets in a timely manner in accordance with the provisions of this agreement. Every time you apply for and return a loan, it is processed as a single transaction. When each loan is returned, priority is paid to the website for the interest on the loan.
13. In order to protect the security of the assets, the user understands and agrees that when you have not repaid the loan, this website has the right to forcefully transfer from your leverage account.
14. Forced liquidation. When your Leverage account’s assets less than 110%, the website will liquidate your account by buying or selling the account assets for repayment at the real-time price of this Website. If any losses to this Website caused by the system cannot liquidate your account due to violent fluctuations in price, this Website is entitle to claim for the losses. Or when you transfer digital assets to this leveraged account at any time, this website has the right to use the digital assets to repay the previous borrowing amount and related interest or to compensate for other losses.
15. When using this service, users shall abide by applicable laws and regulations, observe the business rules related to leverage loans, and abide by the provisions of this agreement and the User Agreement.
16. This website reserves the right to unilaterally, at any time, temporarily suspend or terminate leverage loan trading and related services for risk control purposes.